Urban League of Palm Beach County, Inc: Since 1973, Urban League of Palm Beach County, Inc. an affiliate of the National Urban League has assisted African Americans and other minorities in achieving social and economic equality. We are focused on empowering communities and changing lives by providing education, housing, employment, and health opportunities to ensure self-reliant and better outcomes.
URBAN LEAGUE OF PALM BEACH COUNTY REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR MAIN NUMBER: 561-833-1461
Our offices are closed to the public to minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). But our staff is working remotely and available to help you. We are still providing the following services remotely:
- Housing: counseling for pre-purchase and mortgage default
- Entrepreneurship Center: consultations and workshops
- Children in Need of Services and Families in Need of Services (CINS/FINS):case management
- Project Moving Forward: case management and referrals
- City of West Palm Beach workforce grant: case management and training
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) questions: information from CDC
Again, all of these services are offered remotely. Please call us at 561-833-1461 to access our staff related to these services or if you have other issues to discuss.
Click here regarding closings of our offices.
Urban League of Palm Beach County Opens Entrepreneurship Center
Want to start or grow your business? Here’s your opportunity. Our new Entrepreneurship Center is assisting business owners in creating, sustaining, and growing their companies in Palm Beach County. No matter what stage your business is in, our center can help you. To learn more, contact Junie Estime at (561) 833-1461 ext. 3040 and click here.