Since 1973, Urban League of Palm Beach County has assisted African Americans and minorities in achieving social and economic equality and becoming self-reliant through education, housing, employment, and health opportunities.
Join Us For Our 10th Annual Youth Empowerment Celebration
Our virtual event on February 25, 12-1 pm, will feature a great guest speaker and your support will help us expand our youth programs and scholarships.
Urban League of Palm Beach County Opens Entrepreneurship Center
Want to start or grow your business? Here’s your opportunity. Our new Entrepreneurship Center is assisting business owners in creating, sustaining, and growing their companies in Palm Beach County. No matter what stage your business is in, our center can help you. To learn more, contact Junie Estime at (561) 833-1461 ext. 3040 and click here.
URBAN LEAGUE OF PALM BEACH COUNTY REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR MAIN NUMBER: 561-833-1461
Our offices are closed to the public to minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). But our staff is working remotely and available to help you. We are still providing the following services remotely:
- Housing: counseling for pre-purchase and mortgage default
- Entrepreneurship Center: consultations and workshops
- Children in Need of Services and Families in Need of Services (CINS/FINS):case management
- Project Moving Forward: case management and referrals
- City of West Palm Beach workforce grant: case management and training
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) questions: information from CDC
Again, all of these services are offered remotely. Please call us at 561-833-1461 to access our staff related to these services or if you have other issues to discuss.
Click here regarding closings of our offices.
There’s a lot you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones against the coronavirus. That includes:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home if you feel ill.
Click here to read more steps you can take to stay safe and health.
Below are resources to help you and your family get through the challenges facing our community now and in the coming weeks.
LATEST NEWS AND STORIES
Spotlight On Our Staff
Joan Kennedy is our senior advocate counselor/job developer. She’s known for her outstanding work in the community. She works with many organizations and often goes beyond what’s required to make a difference. READ MORE