URBAN LEAGUE OF PALM BEACH COUNTY REMAINS OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL OUR MAIN NUMBER: 561-833-1461
Our offices are closed to the public to minimize the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). But our staff is working remotely and available to help you. We are still providing the following services remotely:
- Housing: counseling for pre-purchase and mortgage default
- Project Thrive: case management and assessments
- Entrepreneurship Center: consultations and workshops
- Children in Need of Services and Families in Need of Services (CINS/FINS):case management
- Project Moving Forward: case management and referrals
- City of West Palm Beach workforce grant: case management and training
- PBSO workforce grant: case management and training
- US Census questions: call 561-833-1461 Ext. 3002
- Coronavirus (COVID 19) questions: information from CDC
Again, all of these services are offered remotely. Please call us at 561-833-1461 to access our staff related to these services or if you have other issues to discuss.
Click here regarding closings of our offices.
There’s a lot you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones against the coronavirus. That includes:
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home if you feel ill.
Click here to read more steps you can take to stay safe and health.
Below are resources to help you and your family get through the challenges facing our community now and in the coming weeks.
ULPBC Joins Effort to Get 2020 Census Counted in Palm Beach County
The Urban League of Palm Beach County is helping to encourage more and more people to take the 2020 Census. Join us for Feb. 26 training for nonprofits and other organization. READ MORE