Youth and Education
Project Moving Forward
If your child has gotten into trouble, our Project Moving Forward program will work to prevent him or her from getting into trouble again.
Our goal is to reduce and prevent court appointed first-time offenders from re-offending.
- Help youth complete court ordered sanctions
- Facilitate anger management workshops
- Provide restorative justice service learning projects
Target population and participation requirements
- Must be a full time student in a Palm Beach County private, public, or charter school.
- Students 12-16 years of age