Urban Senior Jobs Program
This program is for job seekers age 55 and older residing in Broward and Miami only.
Priority of service is provided to low income seniors, veterans, disabled and long-term unemployed.
The program benefits both job seekers and employers in a variety of ways:
- Paid training
- Job placement assistance
- Case management and education supportive services
Target population and participation requirements
- Age 55 or older
- Have previous work experience
- Fall into income guidelines
- Actively seeking employment
- Unemployed prior to entering the program