Protect Yourself Against Coronavirus
There’s a lot you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones against the coronavirus.
– Washing your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
– Staying home if you feel ill.
– Calling your healthcare professional if you feel sick with fever, cough or difficulty breathing and have been in close contact with a person known to have confirmed coronavirus.
– Staying informed and up to date with information directly from the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) and the Florida Department of Health (http://www.floridahealth.gov/ websites.