Project Manager of Urban Tech Jobs 2.0
Title: Project Manager of Urban Tech Jobs 2.0
Reports To: Director of Youth and Education Programs
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Youth and Education
Summary: Program Manager is responsible for the effective planning and implementing youth development programs.
Send resume to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Implement and manage special projects as assigned for the Agency’s Mentoring Programs and Youth Development Programs.
- Adhere to grant compliance and the operation of projects within the established grant goals and/or Urban League goals.
- Create systems for collecting and evaluating data for policy and program development and implementation.
- Actively recruit and engage youth in order to achieve successful
- Serve as liaison to community-based agencies and institutions to further the goals of the Urban League via collaborations and partnerships.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Ability to carry out responsibilities with flexibility to adapt to changing needs and goals
- Ability to work effectively with adolescents of diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities
- Ability to balance the needs and expectations of multiple constituents
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Highly proficient technology skills
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Pay: $48,000.00-$53,000.00 (annually)
Youth Education/Management Experience: 3-5 years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
Schedule: Monday to Friday and some weekends