Fifteen Students Inducted Into Our National Achievers Society (NAS)
Congratulations to our new National Achievers Society (NAS) members who were inducted November 9th at Orthodox Zion Primitive Baptist Church in West Palm Beach!
In all, 15 students were inducted from schools across Palm Beach County.
NAS recognizes students for their academic achievements and prepares them for post-secondary education.
“We’re so proud of these students,” said Patrick Franklin, president and CEO of Urban League of Palm Beach County. “Through our program, they will receive leadership training, cultural enrichment, and become very well prepared for college and their careers. Our goal is to prepare children to meet the academic and job standards of the 21st Century so they are ready to thrive.”
The inducted students are:
– Mariah Alexandrea, BAK Middle School of the Arts
– Charles Cooks, Boynton Beach High School
– Doris Lamour, Dreyfoos School of the Arts
– Angelly Solis, John F. Leonard High School
– Omari Mitchell, Pahokee High School
– Nylaa LaRose, Palm Beach Gardens High School
– Rujumba Gafabusa, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Aisha Hamed, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Alicia Jones, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Makailia Lloyd, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Anaiya Mitchell, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Janaiya Santil, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School
– Farah Mesadieu, Suncoast Community High School
– Kelsea Frederic, Suncoast Community High School
– Natasha St. Hilaire, Suncoast Community High School
Learn more about our NAS program: bit.ly/2qCPdTr